Young Dirrt aka MC ZING F.DIRRT , real name “Zing Chongtham”, born 20th of November, 1990, is a hip hop artist/rapper from Imphal, Manipur, India. He was the part of Hip-Hop Duo Group “TWO MUCH” with Rapper Big Deal, an artist from Orisha, which was formed around late 2010, in Bangalore city, Karnataka, India. In the year 2012, they won VH1 RAP BATTLE from Former Duo Group “Two Much”. In 2013, Young Dirrt was going through major changes and challenges in his career, including working on his debut solo Mixtape, including features from different well-known international artists from around the globe. His debut solo mixtape, Dreams, The Mixtape, dropped in March 2014. His First video Single was “On Top of the World” which got released on VEVO. His “Alive” music video got played on national television.
He has performed in almost every club in & around BANGALORE. Few notable names would be:-
1.Pebble-The Jungle lounge
5.Manchester united bar
Young Dirrt is influenced by hip hop greats such as Tupac Shakur, Notorious BIG, Big L, WU-TANG, EMINEM, Snoop Dogg, KRS 1, and modern “new-school” rappers including J.cole, Drake, Kendrick Lamar among others.. etc since a very young age. Young Dirrt aka Zing, born in one of the most backward corners of the country, rose to both the public and the hip-hop community’s recognition through hard work and faith and is continued to be one of the most recognized and respected MC from the NORTHEAST INDIA.
1. Vh1 Rap battle winners 2012(with former band Two Much).
2. Opening for and touring with Canadian rapper Ganghis Khan aka CAMOFLAUGE.(previously affiliated with WU-TANG and RAEKWON’s Ice H20 rec.) in both of the artist’s two tours in the country.
3.Opened for Dj Mark Da Spot, official Dj for Justin Timberlake.
4. Soundtrack for Manipuri film, “Abir Khan”, 2009.
5. Apart from these, he has performed in many states throughout the country including New Delhi, Bangalore, Manipur and other North Eastern states, with sold out audiences.
6. Featured on major websites including this is 50.com (50 cent’s official website), vyto.com, jampad, IndiHut, desihiphop, zomba.in, bombayhiphop, etc, including radio interviews.